Treval Engineering is committed to conducting our business in a manner that protects the quality of the environment, the health and safety of our employees and members of the public, and fully meets the needs of our customers. We continually endeavour to improve our eco-performance/efficiency and minimise negative environmental impact.
Treval Engineering will:
- Take steps to ensure we comply with all applicable statutory, local environmental and health and safety at work laws and regulations.
- Use natural resources wisely coupled with monitoring energy use to improve efficiency whenever possible.
- Improve operations and use technology to reduce waste and prevent pollution at all levels including nuisance, noise and dust emissions.
- Continuously strive to improve our environmental management systems and performance.
- Fully communicate our environmental policy to our employees and any other interested parties.
- Provide full training, instruction and supervision for all staff, together with adequate instructions and supervision of any sub-contractors working under our direction.
Competent people have been appointed to assist us in meeting our statutory duties including, where appropriate, specialists from outside the organisation.